[Ffmpeg-devel] SoC Ideas And Mentoring

Mike Melanson mike
Fri Apr 28 21:31:11 CEST 2006

Hi,
	I have attached my name as mentor for 4 of the ideas listed on the
FFmpeg Summer Of Code page:

   http://wiki.multimedia.cx/index.php?title=FFmpeg_Summer_Of_Code

I have also slightly expanded the descriptions of those tasks. I hope
others will expound a bit on the tasks they proposed. Also, if you would
like to sign up as a mentor, you should attach your name to proposals on
that page (and there can be more than 1 for a project). Even if you
don't want to sponsor any of those particular proposals, email me if you
want to be an FFmpeg mentor so you can get signed up under the formal
Google system.

--
	-Mike Melanson