[Ffmpeg-devel] Possible fix for ffmpeg

Gwenn Boussard gwenn
Fri Apr 28 11:45:00 CEST 2006

Fran?ois Revol wrote:
>>M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:

>>>You added the X related flags, right?  That could be pointing at a
>>>problem with your SDL installation.  Check if there are any
>>>updates.
>>
>>Had the same trouble with SDL 1.2.8-1 on a Trustix TSL 3.0
>>Maybe it should be documented somewhere (if it already is, please
>>point
>>me there).
>
> There is no reason to hardcode any library for SDL:
Nobody asked to.
If several (many ?) people encounter the same trouble, maybe these would
find useful to have a startpoint in the doc identifying the problem and
saying "SDL rpms use to be broken, so don't use them", or "use the
Makefile line 85 trick", or whatever you think is the Right (and useful)
Way.

--
Gwenn Boussard <gwenn.boussard at talc.fr>
T.A.L.C Informatique