[Ffmpeg-devel] [OT] literary hideosities

Måns Rullgård mru
Fri Apr 21 11:05:45 CEST 2006

Ivan Kalvachev said:
> 2006/4/21, M?ns Rullg?rd <mru at inprovide.com>:
>> BTW, I once saw a film or TV show episode featuring a computer virus
>> or other evil piece of code.  In one shot, a computer screen was
>> clearly showing part of an automake file.  Maybe they were making a
>> point...
>
> Could it be Alias. I had noticed few times unix env on it. Indeed
> lately they resort to nice graphic, use of 127.x.x.x addresses,
> almighty cracking tools and other bubles  but still...

It could have been Alias.  Some of the things they do on that show don't
bother me too much.  It's not meant to be realistic anyway.  The beeping
computers are unforgivable though.

> Don't forget Matrix Reloaded where they used nmap and some sshnuke ;)
> (if i remember correctly it is unoffical name for already fixed
> exploit). It may be just a second or 2 screen time, but is still
> visible and correct.

I don't recall noticing that bit, but then it's been a while since I
watched it.

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mru at inprovide.com