[Ffmpeg-devel] [Linuxtag] floor plan and accomodation

Aurelien Jacobs aurel
Wed Apr 19 00:53:26 CEST 2006

On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 00:58:07 +0100
M?ns Rullg?rd <mru at inprovide.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> An email just came in from the Linuxtag organizers.  A preliminary
> floor plan has finally been drawn up.  We've been suitably placed next
> to Linux Audio, VDR, and MythTV.
>
> With less than a month to go, I'd like to see some planning activity
> get started.  For starters, who's coming, and for how long?

I will be there. But only for 2 days (Friday and Saturday).
I will come with Benjamin Zores, a GeeXboX [1] developper.
Is it ok to be both counted as part of the booth staff ?
If not, free entrance tickets would be appreciated.

> What sort of gear will the rest of you be able to contribute?

Laptop, power splitter, network cable.
I can also bring a Wifi router, which can be used as a simple 5 ports
switch if no one needs wifi.

I remember someone talking about building a kind of MPlayer live CD.
Well, we could demonstrate the GeeXboX live CD which is exactly that
kind of thing.

Aurel

[1] http://www.geexbox.org/