[Ffmpeg-devel] crop & pad (again)

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Wed Apr 5 13:51:47 CEST 2006

Hi all,

as Michael nominated me maintainer of the old crop/pad/scale code in
ffmpeg.c, I am going to update it by applying the patchset I posted some
time ago.

I reviewed all the patches, and I believe they do not introduce any bug.
Anyway, before committing I am posting the patches again, so that
interested people have another possibility to comment.

In this mail, I am attaching:
- baptiste-padding.diff ---> Baptiste COUDURIER's padding patch
(reworked by me a little bit). Moves padding code to imgconvert.c, and
enables padding colorspaces != YUV420P.
- crop-pad-simplify.diff ---> My patch for making cropping, padding, and
rescaling independent (after applying this patch, the cropping / padding
code in img_resample() is not used anymore)
- reindent.diff ---> Cosmetic patch for fixing indentation problems
caused by the previous one.

If noone complains, I'll apply these patches on friday or during the
weekend.

			Thanks,
				Luca
                               N O    W A R ! ! !