[Ffmpeg-devel] Darwin/OSX dylib Support

Diego Biurrun diego
Fri Sep 23 12:13:59 CEST 2005

On Fri, Sep 02, 2005 at 12:39:18AM -0400, Lina Pezzella wrote:

> The attached patch for Darwin/OSX dylib support was made against the
> current CVS (as of about 7PM EST tonight) and addresses the below
> issues. Hopefully you'll see this patch as being a bit cleaner.

Fails to build for me on OS X 10.3.9 after running ./configure
--enable-shared --enable-gpl:

make -C libavutil all
cc -dynamiclib -Wl,-single_module,-undefined,dynamic_lookup -Wl,-install_name,/usr/local/lib/libavutil.dylib,-current_version,,-compatibility_version, -Wl,-dynamic,-search_paths_first -o libavutil.dylib mathematics.o integer.o rational.o intfloat_readwrite.o  -lz
ld: -dylib_compatibility_version must be greater than zero
/usr/bin/libtool: internal link edit command failed
make[1]: *** [libavutil.dylib] Error 1
make: *** [lib] Error 2

Diego