[Ffmpeg-devel] rather important

Sravanthi.K.V. sravipooji
Thu Sep 22 10:55:51 CEST 2005

can anyone pleaseeeeeee help me reg this. it is very
imp and urgent
 I want to send encoded .h263 data over the
network using RTP packets. The slice_structure is set
for ffmpeg code that would use slice boundaries and to
use these headers instead of GOB headers, i need to
use H.263+ payload format. Can anyone tell me what is
the PAYLAOD TYPE of H.263+. The RFC's specify it as
"dynamic". But to use the slice header format and not
GOB, i need to use H.263+.
Must more important, CAN ANYONE PLZ LET ME KNOW HOW TO
ADD GOB HEADERS TO ENCODED DATA? I am using
ffmpeg-cvs-2004-11-10 version of it and i am running
this command :
./ffmpeg -vd /dev/video0 -an -s 352*288
output_file.h263
to record encoded data. How can i add GOB headers to
the encoded stream?

ANd how do i play it using .ffplayer real time. can i
take two frames....or suggest some way.

And how do i run .ffserver. when i run it using:
./ffserver , it gives error. when i do ./ffserver -f
configfile,that too is erroneous. tell me what i cud
do. working on linux.