[Ffmpeg-devel] XMV Decoder

James Slater ffmpeg
Tue Sep 20 15:05:41 CEST 2005

Diego Biurrun wrote:

>On Tue, Sep 20, 2005 at 12:11:52PM +0100, James Slater wrote:
>

>>ff_reverse isn't in libavformat so I had to put my own in for the
>>moment. Am I doing this in the wrong place or could the bit manipulation
>>functions maybe be moved to libavutil?
>>

>I'm sure a patch moving them would be accepted.
>
>Diego

Stupidly I didn't actually check if any other files in libavformat were
making use of bitstream.h. They are and I can without any problems. However:

    mv libavcodec/bitstream.h libavutil/

Might make more sense. A patch would probably be more noise than
content, but I can send one if needed.

Are there any objections to this move?

James

--