[Ffmpeg-devel] FFMPEG code a mess

Jason Tackaberry tack
Fri Sep 16 23:32:40 CEST 2005

On Fri, 2005-09-16 at 23:22 +0200, Reimar D?ffinger wrote:
> I must say, an exceptionally sucessful approach, I'll have to remeber
> this. I mean my patches rarely get that many replies :-P

You may have a point.  Flames certainly are a good way to get attention
and responses.  Even if you assume 90% of the replies are unhelpful,
that leaves 10% of useful information that you might not otherwise have
received.

Given that, next time I submit a patch to a project, I believe I will
postfix my email with: "You pansies don't have the balls to apply this."
I predict I will be wildly successful. :)

Cheers,
Jason.