[Ffmpeg-devel] libavcodec: possible QPEL decoding bug.

Marius the Mad marius_the_mad
Sat Sep 10 18:13:12 CEST 2005

Hello Robert Swain.

RS> It's probably an issue of monitor brightness or something that
RS> allows us to see different things, or not. I think for the second
RS> set the white background of FireFox was glaring my eyes too much for
RS> me to be able to notice any subtle differences between the two but
RS> in the first they are more than subtle.

I couldn't see any difference in Firefox, either. Using a graphics
viewer with black background (or watching the clip in a dark room)
reveals a lot, however. :)

Best regards,
Marius the Mad
--