[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Problems Decoding DivX

matthieu castet castet.matthieu
Sun Sep 4 17:17:19 CEST 2005

Diego Biurrun wrote:

>>>upload debugger output from ffmpeg_g and upload the theora file too if it
>>>fails on linux too
>>
>>  I can't check this on Linux as I won't have access to a Linux box until
>>Monday.  But I will try to do it then.  In the meantime I have uploaded the
>>first MB or so of the crashing file to my website.  It can be found at:
>>
>>  http://www.codehq.org/Sahara.ogg
>

> Works with MPlayer and libtheora, ffplay crashes as does MPlayer with
> the libavformat demuxer.

Works fine on IA32, but IIRC when I tried to play some ogg file on PPC,
I catch somehing strange with bitstream reader, endian conversion or
something like that.

Have you got the gdb backtrace ?

Matthieu