[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] mphq2 - admins wanted

Diego Biurrun diego
Sat Sep 3 17:11:42 CEST 2005

On Sat, Sep 03, 2005 at 04:35:29PM +0200, Attila Kinali wrote:

> Thus, it's now time to form an admin crew for it.
> I want to have at least 3, at most 5 people taking
> care of this machine. Any volunter has to be
> * trusted by either the MPlayer or ffmpeg project
>   developers
> * reliable
> * familiar with administrating linux servers
>   (meaning, you how it works, you do not need
>    deep insight knowledge about everything
>    and no previous admin experience is required
>    as long as you know what you are doing).
>
> If you think you meet these criteria, then please
> respond to this mail stating your qualifications.

We already talked this through on IRC, in case you don't have me on the
list, add me to it.  I've earned my living working as admin the past few
years and hey, I even got my LPI level 1 certificate in the mail last
week.  Yes, I think I'm reliable and trusted by both MPlayer and FFmpeg
devs.  I'm sure they'll speak up if they disagree ;)

Diego