[Ffmpeg-devel] Win32 unresolved external symbol

Jan-Willem Mulder jwnmulder
Thu Sep 1 16:20:21 CEST 2005

This is what I use to configure ffmpeg
./configure --enable-shared --extra-cflags="-D_XBOX -DUSE_FASTMEMCPY -I$PWD
-I$PWD/lib/dts" --extra-ldflags="" --extra-libs="-L$PWD/lib/dts" \
--cpu=x86 --enable-mmx --disable-altivec \
--disable-audio-oss --disable-audio-beos --disable-v4l --disable-bktr
--disable-dv1394 --enable-network \
--disable-ffserver --disable-ffplay --enable-gpl --disable-debug
--disable-vhook \
--enable-dts --enable-pp --enable-memalign-hack --enable-mingw32
 after that I give 'make' and I have two dll's