[Ffmpeg-devel] Getting list of output formats when linking dynamically

Andreas Matthies a.matthies
Thu Nov 24 15:19:57 CET 2005

Hi.

I'm using avcodec.dll and avformat.dll in a windows project which works
quite well using LoadLibrary and GetProcAddress on the needed functions. But
how can I get a list of supported output formats in my program? It seems
that I have to loop over AVOutputFormat *first_oformat. But how can I refer
to this dll variable in my program? Or is there a function returning the
list of formats?

- Andreas

--
Highspeed-Freiheit. Bei GMX superg?nstig, z.B. GMX DSL_Cityflat,
DSL-Flatrate f?r nur 4,99 Euro/Monat*  http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl