[Ffmpeg-devel] mpeg transport streams

Måns Rullgård mru
Tue May 31 16:06:29 CEST 2005

"Marcus Hunger" <marcus.hunger at mugler.de> writes:

> I cleaned up my code and created some patches against
> ffmpeg-20050530. They provide pcr-accuracy < 500ns, pcr-interval < 50ms,
> 'big' video-pes-packets, 'small' audio-pes-packets with an adjustable
> stream-bitrate.  make && make test runs fine on my system.  It would be
> great, if someone could validate / comment my results.

There are very many changes that are just adding or removing spaces.  Get
rid of those, they make the patch impossible to read.  The same goes for
the unnecessary moving of some structs to mpegts.h.  Also, please post
patches as text attachments, not tar.bz2.

Another thing to consider is writing comments in English.  Although quite a
few of us on this list know enough German to understand those comments,
there are probably those who do not.

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mru at inprovide.com