[Ffmpeg-devel] [Ffmpeg-devel-old] LinuxTAG 2005: Linux Video Booth

Alex Beregszaszi alex
Sat May 28 21:52:44 CEST 2005

Hi,

We at the MPlayer team are organizing this time the booth aswell.

Linuxtag will be held between June 22-25.

Right now we have a booth, some fancy posters and we plan to tell people
about our "products", new technologies (such as nut, snow, etc) and
maybe give them CD-s with cool stuff on it.

Also a "hacking contest" is planned, that means everyone is applying
patches or writing code in his project while being at Linuxtag. We
except quiet much work, as we did last year.

Right now I invite all of you to participate, bring along your poster,
beamer, notebook, whatever and spread the word.

If you know someone deeply interested in this, but didnt get this mail,
please make him/her aware.

Thanks and awaiting all of you!

Alex Beregszaszi 			e-mail: alex at fsn.hu
Free Software Network			cell: +36 70 3144424