[Ffmpeg-devel] Athlon 64 configure script support

Robert Swain robert.swain
Tue May 24 23:17:46 CEST 2005

Due to laziness and annoyance at repeatedly manually changing the march/mtune values of 'athlon-xp' to 'athlon64' I have made a little patch to add Athlon 64 support to the configure script. Please find it attached.

It's only a one-liner but I think that is all that is required for the moment as all Athlon 64/FX chips, S754/S939 are family 15 as far as I can tell from a bit of google research but if there is anything stupid or wrong about doing it this way, please fix it. :)

Kind regards,
Robert Swain