[Ffmpeg-devel] rm packet header format....

Ravi Chandra Nallan ravi_nallan
Sun May 22 13:28:06 CEST 2005

Hi all,
    I am new to multimedia development.
Can some one help me with the packet header of the rm file.
I tried splitting a rm file at its (unit of encoded frames ) packet
header offsets as I have read that these individual packets can be
decoded without the need for the consecutive packets.
So how do combine back the decoded frames for playing ( at client ).
Also can someone provide with some pointers about the rm packet header
format.
Can the same be applied to other formats like asf, wmv etc???
-ravi