[Ffmpeg-devel] Genre information is not retrieved from asf files (hence also from wma files) - patch provided

Diego Biurrun diego
Fri May 20 21:21:16 CEST 2005

On Fri, May 20, 2005 at 02:50:18PM -0400, Ronen Mizrahi wrote:
> I have noticed that the genere is not extracted from asf headers of asf
> files, and I patched it so that it will. The only problem is that I am a
> newbie with ffmpeg and I am not familiar with your patching methods.

cvs diff -u

or read http://mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/tech/patches.txt for a more detailed
explanation.  This info is MPlayer-specific, but most of it is valid for
FFmpeg as well.

Dego