[Ffmpeg-devel] Compilation with --enable-theora fails

matthieu castet castet.matthieu
Fri May 13 21:23:39 CEST 2005

M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> castet.matthieu at free.fr writes:
>

>>>I was looking at the spec PDF:
>>>

>>Is the pdf is updated ?
>>If you read the spec, you will see that the header is different of
>>what we use in oggparsetheora, because it is wrong (we skip only
>>64bits instead of more than 100 bits)...
>

> The spec appears correct to me in that regard.  What spec did you
> read?

arf, I misread the doc : I was watching as the sumary and I don't see
the order wasn't the same in the detailed explanation.

I found another thing strange : the theora decoder is initialized twice.

Theora headerpacket type: 80
[theora @ 0x8357654]Theora bitstream version 3.2.0
Theora headerpacket type: 81
Theora headerpacket type: 82