[Ffmpeg-devel] Compilation with --enable-theora fails

matthieu castet castet.matthieu
Thu May 12 21:54:20 CEST 2005

M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> castet.matthieu at free.fr writes:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>Selon Keenan Pepper <keenanpepper at gmail.com>:

>>There is also a theora native decoder, and it seem it don't work.
>>
>>Well the ogg/theora part seem unmaintained...
>

> Now the ogg demuxer supports theora, and there is a libtheora wrapper
> in libavcodec.  Seems to work here, please report anomalies elsewhere.

It segdefault with old theora stream
(ftp://ftp.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/samples/ogg/Theora/).
We should check the version, assert the codec.time_base.den or find a
way to decode this...

Matthieu