[Ffmpeg-devel] Webpage "error"

Diego Biurrun diego
Thu May 12 02:09:48 CEST 2005

On Thu, May 12, 2005 at 01:50:52AM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:

> On Wednesday 11 May 2005 22:22, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> > >
> > > yes
> >
> > Hehe, that was an "or" question..
> >
> > Here's something that can be answered with one character:
> >
> > 1) ffmpeg-users
> > 2) ffmpeg-devel
>
> well, iam not sure, if the bugreports are well written then IMHO they should
> be sent to ffmpeg-devel, if there are just "it doesnt work" style then
> ffmpeg-users would be better, maybe the naive solution of saying "exactly"
> that would work ...

What about this: Mention ffmpeg-users on the web page but accept bug
reports here if they are well written and thorough.  Good bug reporters
on ffmpeg-users could be encouraged to send to ffmpeg-devel in the
future.  It's an open secret kind of thing but it should work good
enough for our needs.

Diego