[Ffmpeg-devel] Compilation with --enable-theora fails

Rich Felker dalias
Thu May 12 01:33:36 CEST 2005

On Thu, May 12, 2005 at 12:57:38AM +0200, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> >> And before I'd consider anything related to matroska a de facto
> >> standard, I'd want to see at least a few percent of the files in
> >> the wild to be in matroska format.  So far, I have come across two
> >> (2) matroska files, not counting sample files.
> >
> > Download anime.
>
> Are you telling me to break the law?

I'm asking you to take advantage of the fact that someone else is
breaking the law. :)
Anyway I don't think any law is broken by either party if you just get
a few megs for testing... sounds like fair use to me.

Rich