[Ffmpeg-devel] Memory leakage when using libavcodec with ffmpeg2theora

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg
Wed May 11 15:54:34 CEST 2005

Hi,

On 5/11/05, Viktor Kompaneyets <vato at wnet.ua> wrote:
> ? ????????? ?? ?????, 11-???-2005 14:46 M?ns Rullg?rd ???????(a):
> > Viktor Kompaneyets <vato at wnet.ua> writes:
> > > I'm encoding streams from MPEG2 DVB source (sky4linux device) using
> > > libavcodec/libavformat libraries with ffmpeg2theora.
> > >
> > > If there are errors in stream:
> > > [mpeg2video @ 0x8380398]MPEG motion vector out of boundary
> >
> > That's should never happen with a good stream.  Can you upload a
> > sample?
>
> The stream comes from sattelite. It can't be good stream at all.
> I'll try to catch some hunreds of megabytes to find it out.

Should you upload that file on MPlayerhq, please trim it to the strict
minimum required to trigger that overflow. Just so that people have a
chance to download it in a reasonable time, and so that it doesn't
needlessly waste disk space.

Guillaume