[Ffmpeg-devel] Frame rates and time_base

Måns Rullgård mru
Sat May 7 01:48:50 CEST 2005

castet.matthieu at free.fr writes:

> Hi,
>
> Selon M?ns Rullg?rd <mru at inprovide.com>:
>
>> After the latest framerate/pts related changes, I have a few
>> questions:
>>
>> - Is it still possible to find the framerate in AVCodecContext?  How?
>> - What is the proper way to synchronize the pts values with timestamps
>>   from the containter?
>> - What will the next incompatible change be? ;-)
>>
> just one offtopic question :
> will you fix the ogg2 demuxer for video stream ?

Um, yeah... been a bit busy lately.  I just had a look at your patch.
Unfortunately, the only theora samples I could easily locate
(mplayerhq.ftp samples), doesn't want to decode at all.  Are some
special incantations required to make theora decode with libavcodec?
BTW, who uses that codec anyway?

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mru at inprovide.com