[Ffmpeg-devel] H.264 Mini Press Release

Mike Melanson mike
Fri May 6 06:51:03 CEST 2005

Hi,
	I put a shameless little self-promotion news piece of FFmpeg's
frontpage. Check it out.

	...and now that I have posted it, I should point out that there do seem
to be some decoding errors in the new HD trailer material from Apple.
Has anyone else been checking these out? I see the Serenity one was
mentioned over on the -user list. If you want direct links to the new HD
trailers, go here:

   http://davestrailerpage.co.uk/

and search for "Apple Hi-Def Trailers". Note that when I tested the
trailers with xine, I was using the latest FFmpeg CVS code. I was seeing
errors along the lines of:

[h264 @ 0x2a98c3e1e0]illegal short term buffer state detected
[h264 @ 0x2a98c3e1e0]concealing 2176 DC, 2176 AC, 2176 MV errors

--