[Ffmpeg-devel] uint_fast64_t in vorbis.c

Alexander Strasser eclipse7
Tue Jun 7 13:01:47 CEST 2005

M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:

> >> OpenBSD
> >
> > You should file a bug, because ISO C _requires_ uint_fast64_t
> > (surprised me, too).
>
> With current hardware, I doubt that uint_fast64_t would ever benefit
> from being declared differently than plain uint64_t.  I say we just
> drop the "fast" from the 64-bit types used in the sources.

  Well, this would be an error imho. Just define it to be uint64_t like
Wolfram did would do the trick for now i think. Or you workaround this
missing type on some systems by making the type definition platformspecific.

  Alex (beastd)