[Ffmpeg-devel] ffmpeg & postprocess_internal.h (colorspace issue)

Balatoni Denes dbalatoni
Sun Jul 24 20:27:42 CEST 2005

Hi!

vas?rnap 24 j?lius 2005 05.43-kor Kris A. Wotipka ezeket a bolcs gondolatokat
fogalmazta meg:
> now.  I am still trying to figure out the -pix_fmt yuvj420p is all
> about.
AFAIK this means yuv420p colorspace, but with the standard luma range
(16-234).

> I am having a hard time finding docs on it.  From what I am am
> seeing, this throws it into PAL.  Are there some docs hidden somewhere
> that are additional to the ones that come with ffmpeg / or man ffmpeg.
>
> Also, I am trying to figure out the compile sequence for this.  Should I
> compile the libpostproc then libavcodec then ffmpeg or if I make changes
> say to something in libavcodec do I need to recompile ffmpeg.

Perhaps. If the proposed commandline didn't do what you need, you can
stick to transcode or try mplayer/mencoder as mentioned before.
mplayer/mencoder has an extensive documentation and an exhaustive man page.

> thanks again
>
> kw

no problem
bye