[Ffmpeg-devel] cvs regression

Hans Zandbelt Hans.Zandbelt
Wed Jul 20 17:50:09 CEST 2005

> > Be aware that I've added IPv6 support to the UDP classes only;
> > not to the TCP classes.
>
> any plans to add TCP ipv6 support too? :)

Euh, no; actually the ipv4 code was rather entangled
with other code, so I tried to leave it unmodified
as much as possible.
To fix up both IPv4 and IPv6 cleanly, a rewrite of
networking code is necessary, which is too much for me ;-)
(dependencies on all sorts of OS-es which I wouldn't
be able to test..., eg. BeOS)

> > I can take a look if someone can tell me what the exact problem is.
>
> see http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.ffmpeg.devel/23807

Zoltan, can you send me the SDP file and the output
that was generated by the configure script?
(standard output, config.mak and config.h)

Thanks,

Hans.

Hans Zandbelt                    hans.zandbelt at telin.nl
Telematica Instituut                http://www.telin.nl