[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: redetect audioformat in mpeg-ts

Stefan Frings stefan
Fri Jul 8 22:13:53 CEST 2005

The same applies to the picture size. When I capture a Stream from my DVB-T
receiver, then the picture format also changes from movie to movie and also
often during commercial breaks. I think that no video player detects such
changes except the Windows TV program that came with the receiver.