[Ffmpeg-devel] I can't open codec H.264

Ronald S. Bultje rbultje
Wed Jul 6 07:04:15 CEST 2005

Hi,

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> On Wednesday 06 July 2005 06:27, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
> > On Tue, 28 Jun 2005, Chang Min Jeon wrote:
> > > c->width = 352;
> > > c->height = 288;
> > [..]
> > >  x264 [error]: width % 16 != 0 or height % 16 != 0 (1x352)
> >
> > Sounds like change in offset in the structure. Make distclean is the
> > easiest solution.
> >
> > So when is ffmpeg going to use automake, please?
>
> never, not even if hell freezes over and this was disscused alot, if you cant
> live with it, well dont :)
> and just to preempt the next silly troll, use "make dep"

Actually, it was not intended as a troll this time, I'm trying to improve
myself for a change. :). I know ffmpeg doesn't use autotools and that
it probably never will, I've accepted that a while ago. The autotools
is more like a pun for build issues. I'll leave it up to others to decide
whether I am actually making any progress at all. So, could something
like make dep be considered to become the default, at least in the CVS
checkouts?

Cheers,
Ronald