[Ffmpeg-devel] [patch] make SONAME encoding optional

Alexander Strasser eclipse7
Mon Dec 19 12:39:31 CET 2005

Hi,

Jacob Meuser wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 18, 2005 at 01:05:01PM +0100, Luca Barbato wrote:
> > Jacob Meuser wrote:
> > >there are some other things in the Makefiles that could be more
> > >consistent.  for example,
> > >

> > >libavformat is using SLIBPREF, while libavutil hardcodes 'lib'.
> > >

> > my latest patch should handle part of it
>
> thanks.

  Note that i used libavcodec Makefile as a template for this
file. So if you want to fix the problem everywher you to change
it there too.
  Luca did you take this into account in your patch? (Which one
is it btw? I couldn't find it on quick search...)

  Alex (beastd)