[Ffmpeg-devel] Shared libraries install script broken in cvs

Diego Biurrun diego
Thu Dec 15 11:07:16 CET 2005

On Tue, Dec 13, 2005 at 05:31:00PM +0100, Luca Barbato wrote:
> Diego Biurrun wrote:
> >
> >Please send an updated patch if you notice such a thing.
>
> Hopefully a correct one.

In summary I'm going to reject this patch because:

- I don't see why this should be necessary, it's ldconfig's job.
- The bug report leading to this is incomplete at best.
- This was originally posted to an unrelated thread.

If this is really an issue, start a new thread with a detailed bug
report.  Until then I consider the case closed.

Diego