[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Using avcodec.dll and avformat.dll meansthatoutput_example.c would not work?

Lars Blumberg Lars.Blumberg
Thu Dec 8 21:51:13 CET 2005

Hello Viktor,

i did not know, that I only have to use the avformat.dll. I will try it
tomorrow only to use avformat.dll

Could you send me your header translation for Delphi? What version of
avformat.dll do you use?

Thanks in advance

Lars

news:000f01c5f64e$b7a36d30$0c00a8c0 at ZINETZ...