[Ffmpeg-devel] Output file encoding mp3 problem - parameter f and acodec as mp3

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg
Thu Dec 8 00:20:44 CET 2005

Hi,

On 12/8/05, Joerg Schwirz <joerg.schwirz at equido.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> is there somebody who knows how to generate a mp3 file as output ! I
> compile the source everything is alright.
> configure was started befor with the following parameter:
>
> ./configure --enable-gpl --enable-faac --enable-amr_nb --enable-
> amr_wb --enable-pthreads

I don't see anything related to mp3 in this configure command line. No
wonder it doesn't work. You need to fix that and make you have mp3
lame dev headers.

> I want to generate an output file type mp3 with audio-codec also mp3.
> When i define -acodec mp3 the program tell me unknown codec. When i
> only define -f mp3 then the output is codec mp2

This question has nothing to do with developpement. Please use the
users mailling list next time.

--
MPlayer's doc is offline. Find some fresh one here:
http://tuxrip.free.fr//MPlayer-DOCS-HTML/en/