[Ffmpeg-devel] Dr DivX OSS out with ffmpeg inside

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Fri Dec 2 09:29:54 CET 2005

Steve Lhomme wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As we decided to work with MSVC on Windows (much more comfortable IDE
> than MinGW or cygwin) we did a first merge of the code with the one in
> FFDShow (where the INFINITY comes from). Then we tried to be as close as
> the FFMPEG CVS. The VC++ fixes come from there. They mostly consist of
> macros for alignement. So I guess if you accept the %lld fix that could
> be included too.

Given I didn't like msvc the time I was forced to use it, is that better
than code:block or U++ ?

lu

--

Luca Barbato

Gentoo/linux Developer		Gentoo/PPC Operational Leader
http://dev.gentoo.org/~lu_zero