[Ffmpeg-devel] [OT] FFmpeg based development project

Tim Aslat tim
Fri Dec 2 03:51:08 CET 2005

Hi All,

I'm currently in the middle of a development project and I've run into
some major problems with regard to encoding/muxing a live video stream.

I'm prepared to pay a resonable amount to anyone who can help me get
this project finished as soon as possible as the project is behind schedule.

The outline of the project is a recording unit, similar to a PVR.  Most
of which is working but I've run into a brick wall with the final part.

I need a daemon/background process which can take a live MPEG2 stream
from a device and convert it into an MPEG4 stream to disk on the fly,
and on demand controlled via a unix/tcp socket.

Please reply to me off-list if you are interested.

Regards

Tim

--
Tim Aslat <tim at spyderweb.com.au>