[Ffmpeg-devel] H.264 decode error

leon jorgunsen leon.jorgunsen
Thu Aug 25 20:33:57 CEST 2005

Hi Bill,

Your stream contains a "recovery point SEI message" with an associated
"buffering period SEI message" before the first coded slice. The SPS is
activated by the "buffering period SEI message" which contains the SPS id.
Some fields of the "recovery point SEI message" (recovery_frame_cnt=0 ;
exact_match_flag =1 ; broken_link_flag=0) indicate that you can decode
properly from this point.

--Leon