[Ffmpeg-devel] Demuxing still pictures in dvd's

Joakim Plate joakim.plate
Thu Aug 25 15:40:02 CEST 2005

Hi,

It's quite hard to make such a sample as it happens mainly when libdvdnav is
supplying data as it stop supplying video data, but continue with audio
data. I suppose i could grab the packages sent out from libdvdnav and just
dump them to file thou.

What happens is like said in the first mail thou, that no startcode will be
found for the next frame. I would assume that ff_mpeg1_find_frame_end is
actually searching for the startcode for the next sequence/frame, instead of
the endcode for the current sequence.

elupus