[Ffmpeg-devel] audio into an mpeg

Behrbaum, Jeffrey S jeffrey.s.behrbaum
Fri Aug 19 18:03:30 CEST 2005

Hi again all. Quick question. If I'm using the ffmpeg to get my motion jpeg images into an mpeg, like this: "ffmpeg -i /dir/img%d.jpg /dir/movie.mpg"  How would I get audio into my mpeg?  I have the raw PCM audio buffers or I can put them into a wave file, which ever way works. Also, I'm bringing in 12 channels of audio, would ffmpeg mix them or would I need to do that myself before passing the data into ffmpeg? Thanks in advance to any and all for your help.

Jeff