[Ffmpeg-devel] [Wishlist] Specify *input* frame rate for image sequence

Mary Ellen Foster mefoster
Thu Aug 18 16:35:32 CEST 2005

On 8/6/05, Rich Felker <dalias at aerifal.cx> wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 06, 2005 at 03:31:38PM +0100, Mary Ellen Foster wrote:
> > The problem: the intended frame rate of the image sequence is actually
> > 30 FPS; this is not changeable in the program that's creating it. As
> > far as I can tell, "-r 30" in the above command line only controls the
> > frame rate of the *output* stream; however, there's no way I can tell
>
> Put it before the -i and it will control the input stream. This is in
> the docs, isn't it??

DOH!!! Yes, of course that's the case; I don't know how I missed it.

MEF

--
__ Mary Ellen Foster __ http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/mef/ __
"One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that,