[Ffmpeg-devel] libavutil / separate build directory

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sat Aug 6 15:04:35 CEST 2005

Hi

On Saturday 06 August 2005 14:43, Alexander Strasser wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Diego Biurrun wrote:

> > >   Seems to work for me too.
> > > I intend to apply the attached more diff friendly version later today.
> >
> > What about breaking up the FFmpeg Makefiles in a manner similar to the
> > MPlayer ones?  I mean putting one entry per line on multiline constructs
> > so that patches are easier in the future.
>
>   Yes, i thought about it too. But i won't do such a highly cosmetic
> change without agreement of the configure maintainer (iirc michael).
>   And it should go into a separate commit imho.

ok

<offtopic>anyone knows some nice MUA, i must kill kmail, it just ate 8 mails
after i run out of diskspace -> yes if anyone mailed me something in the last
2-3 hours send it again</offtopic>

Michael