[Ffmpeg-devel] Compilation for Windows under Cygwin

Vincent Honnet vhonnet
Thu Aug 4 21:54:58 CEST 2005

I'm sorry M. Niedermayer, but I download a version of tool and if this
version it is writen that it should compile, I don't why I should use
the version of CVS ! I understand that it could not work with the "pre"
version but not with the 0.4.8 ! Moreover, the purpose was not really
the fact that it does not compile but that it does not compile under
Cygwin with MinGW wit hthe goal of using VS .Net.

If you don't want to help people that are as clever as you, then please
do not answer !

Vincent

Michael Niedermayer a ?crit :