[Ffmpeg-devel] plug-n-play codecs support

Kid OnTheWay kidontheway
Sat Apr 30 14:58:18 CEST 2005

yes,

I also thinks that depenencies are there, but all are related.
Although I have checked this only for H.264, I found that much of the
coe in other files are not affecting it at all. Bulk of it is h264 and
mpegvideo.c itself. rest utils file are common to all.

It may not be tough to separate them. IMHO :-) but i am still a Kid.

regards
Kid