[Ffmpeg-devel] More spelling errors.

Mike Melanson mike
Sun Apr 24 19:34:44 CEST 2005

Kevin Baragona wrote:
> -        // In deblocking, the quantiser is 0
> +        // In deblocking, the quantizer is 0

	Oh no... this could start a flame war that rivals the patent
discussions! British vs. American English.

	Naturally, I favor the American variant, which is often a more
efficient method of encoding the English language (e.g., no superfluous
'u' characters in such words as 'color', 'honor', and 'humor'). I think
that feature would appeal to members of this list.

	:)
--
	-Mike Melanson