[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: [Ffmpeg-devel-old] Native vorbis decoder, unfinished.

Balatoni Denes dbalatoni
Thu Apr 21 16:27:37 CEST 2005

Hi!

2005. ?prilis 20. 12.43-kor Alex Beregszaszi ezeket a bolcs gondolatokat
fogalmazta meg:
> > 	Alternatively, send me an errata document. I will host it on
> > 	multimedia.cx.
>
> Attached is Denes' errata, I just added the header to it, hope he doesnt
> minds this.

This applies to the one page html/pdf documentation, the chapterized
specs only suffers from 2.) and 3.) . Sorry for not sending it myself

> --
> Alex Beregszaszi 			e-mail: alex at fsn.hu
> Free Software Network			cell: +36 70 3144424

bye
Denes

--
- Use the Source Luke ! -