[Ffmpeg-devel] Theora starus

Mike Melanson mike
Thu Apr 14 18:48:50 CEST 2005

matthieu castet wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There were a part of a patch apply in order to support theora via
> libtheora. But the other part wasn't because of some indent in the ogg
> demuxer.
>
> But now we have a new ogg demuxer that could support theora with a patch
> (send some days ago), so what the status of applying the only
> http://www.cse.iitb.ac.in/nilesh/linux/ffmpeg/03-oggtheora.patch or
> remove all the code of the non working decoder ?

	For some weird reason, I am against "remove all the code of the non
working decoder", particularly if you are referring to the vp3.c module.

	I missed the talk about the new Ogg demuxer. I trust it knows how to
send the Vorbis setup data to the Vorbis decoder. Does it recognize
Theora data and can it send the Theora setup data to the vp3.c module?

--
	-Mike Melanson