[Ffmpeg-devel] How to limit the ME search region?

QuickTime ffmpeg
Thu Apr 14 02:40:03 CEST 2005

Dear All:
I use the latest "ffmpeg.exe" to convert some clips to avis by
following commands:
ffmpeg -i a.avi -b 600 -s 320x240 b.avi
The b.avi is perfect on PC,But on my mpeg4 player(a hardware player
based on DSP) will produce some mosaics when the picture occurs big
changes.
I do some search about the specs of the mpeg4 player,and find that the
player supports only the MV range under [48,32]!
So,my question is: how to limit the ME search region to [48,32]?
Please forgive me for my poor English!

Thanks in advanced!

"Like any human language, C++ provides a way to express concepts. If
successful, this medium of expression will be significantly easier and
more flexible than the alternatives as problems grow larger and more
complex."