[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: [Ffmpeg-devel-old] Native vorbis decoder, unfinished.

Balatoni Denes dbalatoni
Tue Apr 12 19:31:17 CEST 2005

Hi!

2005. ?prilis 12. 17.21-kor Alex Beregszaszi ezeket a bolcs gondolatokat
fogalmazta meg:
> Hi,
> > So the competition starts: who will bring a native vorbis decoder
> > first to lavc before summer (yes, before summer).
>
> Dont shit on me. If you have something, just make it open and dont leave
> me doing duplicate work...
>
> Sorry for the harsh words.
If you want to finnish your decoder go ahead. Mine is working but not
integrated into lavc - I will do it in the next few weeks, unless it has
become redundant. We have already done duplicate work on vorbis, I see no
reason not to continue to do so.

> Alex Beregszaszi 			e-mail: alex at fsn.hu
> Free Software Network			cell: +36 70 3144424

bye
Denes

--
- Use the Source Luke ! -