[DVDnav-discuss] libdvdnav / vlc filename parsing issue.

Gundahar Gundahar at chaven.com
Wed Jul 30 22:12:12 CEST 2014

Tried mplayer and similar issue.   It's the "ū" character in the path
(doesn't have to be the file name itself but in the path is enough.
Basically it seems that it screws up the opening/reading of the ISO
image.

Nothing logged that I can see.   Any ISO will act the same way if that
character is present (and probably others as I doubt that "ū" was
singled out so it's probably due to the fact that the filename/path
string is not being handled for all UTF-8 characters.